CALL FOR PROPOSALS
2018 Annual Scientific Meeting
American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
November 15-19, 2018 - Seattle, Washington
Practice Empowerment: Patients. Community. Partners.
- Echo the theme of the meeting: Practice Empowerment: Patients. Community. Partners.
- Reflect clinical innovation and cutting-edge research
- Convey best practices in allergy and immunology
- Present evidence-based medicine
- Stimulate discussion and challenge mindsets
- Use this checklist to collect your information.
- Enter the title, description and learning objective(s) for your proposed presentation (minimum of one objective per presentation).
- Enter presentation title and recommend a speaker.
- Select a session format and track.
- Enter name and email of suggested presenters.
- Disclose your relevant financial relationships.
Deadline for submissions: January 8, 2018, 11:59 pm (CST)
Notifications/Invitations: April 18, 2018
Submitted proposals are reviewed by track in keeping with the overall theme of the meeting. The proposals are vetted at several levels and final selection is based on Program Committee consensus. The Program Committee may accept proposals as submitted and/or revise various aspects of proposals (title, learning objectives, format, proposed speakers etc.).
Click HERE to submit your proposal.