Evaluation and Credit Claiming
For your convenience, the College will be using an online evaluation and credit claiming system for the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting. This system will allow you to complete evaluations and claim credit for sessions attended. After completing an overall meeting evaluation, you will be able to save and/or print your certificate.
Where to access the evaluation and credit claiming system at the meeting
Hynes Convention Center:
- Level 2 (Auditorium Foyer) – CME Kiosk Stations
- Level 3 – Internet Café computers
- Personal laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices (recommended)
How to log into the evaluation and credit claiming system
The credit claiming system is not open yet.
- CME Certificates will be awarded to physicians only, per the American Medical Association (AMA PRA Handbook, p. 8).
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded to all non-physician participants.
- CE Certificates will be awarded to nurses for the Advanced Practice and Allied Health programs.
Once you have claimed credit for the 2017 Annual Meeting, your certificate will always be available on the College Learning Connection. Log in using your College username/password, and click “My Account,” then “My Learning” to find your learning transcript.