What's new in allergy and asthma research and treatment? Cutting-edge research out of the ACAAI Annual Scientific Meeting covers topics your audience cares about. Contact us for interviews with the experts so you can find out more.
News Releases – Embargoed for November 16
- Sucking your baby’s pacifier to clean it may prevent allergies
- Caregiver’s poor knowledge of asthma means longer hospital stay for child
- Will your epinephrine auto injector still work if it gets frozen?
- Safest way to dine out for those with food allergies is using up to 15 strategies
- Secondhand marijuana smoke causes asthma symptoms in child allergic to cannabis
- Your severe eczema may best be treated by allergy shots
- Milk allergy affects half of U.S. food-allergic kids under age one
- Todd A. Mahr installed as ACAAI president (Embargo date: Nov. 19)
- New treatment to protect people with peanut allergies ready for FDA review (Embargo date: Nov. 18, 1:45 pm)
- Browse the program
- Media registration
- Hotel information
- Plan your trip to Seattle
- About the College