CALL FOR ACAAI ANNUAL MEETING SESSION PROPOSALS
2021 Annual Scientific Meeting
American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
PODIUM to PRACTICETM
Promoting Innovation and Diversity
November 4-8, 2021 - New Orleans, LA
- Echo the theme of the meeting: Promoting Innovation and Diversity
- Reflect clinical innovation and cutting-edge research.
- Convey best practices in allergy and immunology.
- Present evidence-based medicine.
- Stimulate discussion and challenge mindsets.
- Enter the title, description and learning objective(s) for your proposed presentation (minimum of one objective per presentation).
- Enter presentation title and recommend a speaker.
- Select a session format from the following:
Ask the Expert Roundtables (min. 5-8 Presenters)
Clinical Conundrum (max 3 Speakers)
Interdisciplinary Panel Session (max. 4 Speakers)
Practical Applications at Work Seminar (max. 3 Speakers)
Problem Based Learning (max. 3 Speakers)
Plenary (max. 3 Speakers)
Symposium (max 3 Speakers)
Pro/Con Debate (max. 2 Speakers)
Workshop (Hands-on only)
Program Directors’ Session
Office Administrators Program
Advanced Practice Program
Advanced Practice Breakouts
Allied Health Program
Allied Health Breakouts
- Enter a track designation
- Name and email of suggested presenters
- Disclosure of relevant financial relationships
Deadline for submissions: December 6, 2020 - 11:59 pm (CST)
Submitted proposals are reviewed by track in keeping with the overall theme of the meeting. The proposals are vetted at several levels and final selection is based on Program Committee consensus. The Program Committee may accept proposals as submitted and/or revise various aspects of proposals (title, learning objectives, format, proposed speakers etc.).
Thank you for submitting your proposal.