The general meeting registration fee
includes access to symposia, plenaries, oral and ePoster abstract sessions, ProCon Debates, Ask the Expert sessions, Product Theaters, and non-CME Corporate Forums. It also includes access to the exhibit hall and various social events. The Thursday International Food Allergy Symposium, Annual Literature Review Course and hands-on workshops are optional programs and require a separate registration fee.
The registration fee for allied health practitioners also includes access to the Allied Health Professionals Course and the Advanced Practice Healthcare Providers Course. You must register to attend these courses, but there is no additional cost.
Your general registration for the Annual Meeting includes access to the Friday Practice Management Program (PMP) on a first-come, first-served basis, as there will be limited seating. There is a separate fee for non-General Meeting registrants who wish to purchase this program only. Please see below to register. Visit the Practice Management Program
View the registration program
for the 2022 ACAAI Annual Meeting!
For those unable to travel to Louisville to attend the meeting in person, you can still participate virtually via our Livestream option. Livestream registrants will have access to all the key Saturday, Sunday and Monday plenary sessions and select symposia that are indicated with the special "Livestream" icon. The Thursday International Food Allergy Symposium and Friday Literature Review also will be livestreamed and require a separate fee. Click here
to visit the Livestream page.
Livestream registration closes November 9
On Demand Sessions
On Demand access to the ACAAI 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting will be available to registrants of the Annual Meeting at no additional charge for all general meeting sessions. Access to view and obtain credit for 60+ hours of presentations will be available by December 5, 2022. Please visit annualmeeting.acaai.org/ondemand.cfm
for details and opportunities to gain CME credit.
Other Registration Information
Because of limited seating capacity, admission to some sessions will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Preregistration is not required unless otherwise noted.
- Register through Sept. 12 to qualify for early registration discount.
- Alliance Member / Spouse / Guest registration: There will be a place to register your spouse/guest(s) during your registration.
- Guest/Spouse registration is for guests and children (over 12 years of age) attending the meeting with paid physician/attendee registrants. It includes admission to the Hospitality Suite, Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall.
- Guest/Spouse registration does NOT allow admission into the Allied Health Professional Course, Practice Management Program, Advanced Practice Health Care Providers Course, Thursday International Food Allergy Symposium, the Annual Literature Review or Hands-on workshops.
- Alliance Members: If your spouse is already registered, but you are not, please log in to their registration and add yourself as a spouse registration.
- The College is dedicated to being green. All syllabi and handouts will be posted online approximately one week prior to the meeting for you to download or print. Paper copies will not be distributed at the meeting.
For additional registration questions, contact College registration staff via email
or call 847-427-1200.
To see housing information for the Annual Meeting, visit the Attendees
Join the College!
If you are a non-member interested in joining the College, please contact the membership
Ready to begin?
to register for the meeting.
Click to view a registration form in PDF