Late breaking Abstracts
The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology invites you to submit an abstract to our Late-Breaking abstract session for the ACAAI 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting in Anaheim, CA, November 9-13th.
Late Breaking abstracts must include groundbreaking research that was not able to be completed for submission by the regular abstract deadline. Due to the nature of these abstracts, there will be a VERY LIMITED number of abstracts accepted. These abstracts must contain primary data from groundbreaking laboratory studies or from novel or large clinical trials.
Details on the late breaking abstracts are as follows:
- There will be a VERY LIMITED number of late-breaking abstracts accepted.
- Late breaking abstracts must have completed data for review.
- If you submit an abstract as a late-breaking abstract and it is not accepted, it will NOT be considered for acceptance in any other category, and will not be presented during the ACAAI 2023 Annual Meeting.
- Case reports and limited clinical case series without novel research interventions wwill not be accepted in this category.
- Upon submission, the submitting author will be required to attest that it was not possible to submit by the Research abstract deadline of July 10th due to the late breaking nature of data included within the abstract submission.
- Late breaking abstracts will be reviewed by a select group from the abstract review committee due to the rapid turnaround time for review.
- Abstracts will be presented as featured abstracts in a separate session.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will appear in the online Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Due to time constraints, accepted late breaking abstracts will not be published in the print version of the Annals.
- Late breaking abstracts otherwise have the same requirements as for Scientific Research Abstracts.
The submission site for Late breaking abstracts will open on September 15th, 2023.
The FINAL day for submission for late breaking abstracts is October 15th, 2023 - 5:00 pm (CT)
Submissions after this deadline WILL NOT be considered for review or acceptance.