Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of all ACAAI Annual Meeting attendees and exhibitors is a top priority of the College. We are closely monitoring the situation related to COVID-19 and plan to adhere to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, along with any federal, state and local government mandates in place at the time of our meeting. The primary goal will be to maintain transparency and accurately convey the health and safety measures being taken at the Annual Meeting. As such, ACAAI will communicate what attendees can expect on-site in terms of social distancing requirements, masking protocols and safety precautions prior to the meeting based on current guidance. ACAAI also:
- Encourages all attendees to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and if necessary, be tested prior to arrival.
- Encourages all attendees to bring their own PPE.
- Encourages all attendees to complete a “Self- Assessment” health checklist daily before leaving their hotel room.
- Encourages all attendees to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and to stay in their room if they are exhibiting any symptoms. LouisvilleKY.gov is a site that lists available testing resources.
- Is requiring all attendees and exhibitors to complete a form/waiver during the registration process, agreeing to follow any safety protocols that are in place or risk expulsion from the meeting.
- Will provide guidance regarding new meeting etiquette and utilize on-site signage to reinforce established health & safety measures.
- Will ensure hand sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- Will arrange for a First Aid Station to be staffed during show hours to provide assistance to any attendee who requires medical services.
All health and safety protocols are subject to change. ACAAI will post any new protocols to the Annual Meeting website as they become available.