Your registration fee
includes access to all general sessions, including symposia, plenaries, oral and ePoster abstract sessions, Pro-Con Debates, Ask the Expert sessions, Product Theater, and non-CME Corporate Forums. It also will include access to the exhibit hall and various social events. The Thursday Dermatology Program, Annual Literature Review Course and hands-on workshops are optional programs and require a separate registration fee.
The registration fee for allied health practitioners also includes access to the Allied Health Professionals Course and the Advanced Practice Healthcare Providers Course. You must register to attend these courses, but there is no additional cost.
Because of limited seating capacity, admission to all general sessions and symposia will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Preregistration is not required unless otherwise noted.
- Register through Oct. 4 to qualify for the advance registration discount.
- Alliance Member / Spouse / Guest registration: There will be a place to register your spouse/guest(s) during your registration.
- Guest/Spouse registration is for guests and children (over 12 years of age) attending the meeting with paid physician/attendee registrants. It includes admission to the Hospitality Suite, Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall.
- Guest/Spouse registration does NOT allow admission into the Allied Health Professional Course, Practice Management Program, Advanced Practice Health Care Providers Course, Thursday Dermatology Program, the Annual Literature Review or Hands-on Workshops.
- Alliance Members: If your spouse is already registered, please log into their registration and add yourself as a spouse registration.
- The College is dedicated to being green. All syllabi and handouts will be posted online approximately one week prior to the meeting for you to download or print. Paper copies will not be distributed at the meeting. A printed course syllabus for the Annual Literature Review will be provided to those who are registered to attend the program.
Those wishing to receive a reduced rate must be currently enrolled full-time in an educational institution in an ACAAI-approved medical training program and not be in practice. Please submit a verification letter from your Program Director stating the training program you are in before registering
Letters must be received two weeks before rate increase deadlines in order to receive early rates.
Your registration and letter both must be received before rate deadlines in order to receive early rates.
for requirements and instructions.
For those unable to travel to New Orleans to attend the meeting in person, you can still participate virtually via our Livestream
option. Livestream registrants will have access to all the key Saturday, Sunday and Monday plenary sessions and select symposia that are indicated with the special "Livestream" icon. The Thursday Dermatology Program and Friday Literature Review also will be livestreamed and require a separate fee.
For registration questions, contact College registration staff via email
or call 847-427-1200.
If you are a non-member interested in joining the College, please contact the membership
You may register as an in-person Attendee of the meeting, or Livestream Access, but not both
It is one, or the other.
To register as an in-person Attendee
only click here
To register for Livestream Access only
, click here